|Summer Reading Program - Kids - Adams Memorial Library|
|Home | About AML | Hours and Locations||FAQ | Site map | Contact Us|
2013 Palmer Summer Reading Program is Here!
· Sign up and report at any of our three Libraries - Adams Memorial Library, Caldwell Memorial Library, or the Bookmobile. You do not have to report at the library where you signed up.
· Keep track of the time you spend listening to or reading books from the library and report back before Saturday, August 10th. Once you read 30 minutes mark off a box.
· Put an “x” in a box each time you complete the total of 30 minutes of reading or listening. Please make the marks going down in each column.
· Earn chance slips every time you read or listen for a total of 30 minutes! Each chance slip earns a chance to win one of 50 different prizes! For every 25 hours you read, you get a chance slip to win the Grand Prize!
· Receive incentive prizes the first time you reach the reading goals - 5 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours, 20 hours and 25 hours.
· For every 25 hours you read (one full sheet) you get a chance slip for the Grand Prize!
· Please DO NOT fold the chance slips. Folded chance slips will be disqualified!
· Report at any of our three Libraries – Adams Memorial Library, Caldwell Memorial Library, and the Bookmobile. Reporting ends Saturday, August 10th at 1PM.