Starting August 20th, new features and new functions will enhance your ebook and audiobook experience:
- You will be able to sync your ebooks across multiple devices, so if you start reading on your iPhone you can pick up right where you left off if you switch to your iPad.
- For audiobooks, you’ll now be able to change the playback speed, so you can listen faster to read more books or slow things down to better understand the narrator.
- For ebooks, you can label your bookmarks with your own text, rather than just marking a spot. For example, you can say, “Show this to Mom” on the cookbook you’re reading
- You’ll now have the ability to keep and manage a reading history of the ebooks you’ve enjoyed (including the ability to delete titles and share your choices with your friends using social media)
- The app will have its own in-app Help Screens, so you won’t have to navigate over to a browser to search for tips and advice.
This upgrade is only available to the following device versions:
Android, OS 4.0*
iPod touch 4th generation*
* OR NEWER
If you have an older device, don’t worry, your old app is still fully supported and will keep working just as before.
If you have any questions at all, just give us a call 724-539-1972 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .